18 December 2014

Where did it go?

DSC_6657
DSC_6626
DSC_6648c

Christmassy pictures from last year because I have simply not had time to carry a camera around and take pictures. Last weeks of uni have been super busy with essays and projects, not forgetting the fact that I've still been working at least two days a week. It's honestly the first time I've had a sit down without thinking uni stuff. Today was my last day of uni this semester and it feels weird. It doesn't feel like a full semester, it went too quickly! Last lectures and seminars did feel more exhausting than the first ones but thinking back to it, I can't believe how quickly it's all gone by. The reason I'm writing now is because I'm flying to Finland tomorrow. I don't think I'll be posting anything because my computer is going to be sent to repair, and I don't honestly know how much I'm gonna carry my camera around. I have been taking some pictures with my new phone though, and will try to find out whether I'd manage to do blog posts on my phone. I still have one essay to write and all of tomorrow I'm going to spend traveling from Cambridge to Stansted, and from Stansted to Finland, and finally from the Tampere airport to Pori where my nana lives. Hopefully I'll manage to do some research and planning at the airport and on the plane. I'd rather not spend too many days doing essays on holiday, but I guess I can spare one quiet Christmas holiday day when all the shops are shut. :-D Today I submitted the radio project and will upload it on soundcloud and link it below so you can have a listen what Corin and I created. The lecturers liked it so hopefully we'll get a high mark. I got feedback from my first essay as well and managed to get 60%! It's good because 40% is pass, 50% is ok, and 60% is good. 70% is excellent so that's where I'm targeting next, even though I have three essays to write this time and a lot less time to spend doing them, haha. We'll see when I finish doing all of them, I might just be happy with another 60%, or maybe 65%, lol. Hopefully you're all well. I'm all packed and ready to go tomorrow, just need to print my boarding pass out and holiday will begin!

+ Jouluisia kuvia viime vuodelta koska mulla ei yksinkertasesti oo ollu aikaa kantaa kameraa ympäriinsä ja ottaa kuvia. Vikat yliopistoviikot on ollu tosi rankat ja oon ollu tosi kiireinen esseiden ja projektien takia. Nyt on oikeesti eka kerta ku istuin alas pariin viikkoon ilman opiskelupaniikkia. Tänään oli vika koulupäivä tänä vuonna ja tää lukukausi on menny kyllä niin sairaan nopeesti etten edes tajua. Vikat seminaarit ja luennot oli kyllä paljon puuduttavampia kun ekat, mutta nyt kun sitä ajattelee niin en tiedä mihin aika on menny. Päätin kirjottaa nyt koska huomenna lennänkin jo Suomeen joululoman viettoon. En tiiä miten ahkerasti jaksan tai ehdin sieltä postailla, koska tietokone menee korjaukseen ja en tiedä paljonko jaksan kantaa kameraa mukana. Oon ottanu uudella puhelimella kuvia ja ajattelin selvittää josko sillä pystyin postaamaan joten kuten. Mulla on vielä yks essee kirjottamatta ja huomisen aion käyttää kokonaan matkustamiseen. Eka meen Cambridgesta Stanstedille ja sieltä Tampereelle ja sieltä vielä mummulle Poriin. Toivottavasti ehin vähän lueskelemaan aineistoa esseitä varten ja tekemään jonkin näköstä suunnitelmaa. En mielelläni käyttäis koko lomaa esseiden viilaamiseen, mut kai jonkun joulupäivän voi sellaseen uhrata jos ei kaupatkaan oo ees auki. :-D Laitettiin meijän radioprojekti tänään arvosteluun ja lataan sen kohta soundcloudiin ja linkkaan tohon alle, että tekin voitte kuunnella mitä minä ja Corin saatiin aikaan. Opettajat tykkäs tosi kovasti, joten toivottavasti tulee hyvä arvosana, hehe. Sain ekasta esseestä palautetta pari päivää sitten ja onnistuin saamaan 60%! Se on hyvä koska 40% on läpi, 50% on ok, 60% on hyvä ja 70% erinomainen. Ens kerralla sitten tähtään vielä parempaan prosenttiin, mutta toisaalta esseitä on enemmän ja aikaa vähemmän joten voi olla et tyydyn vaan samaan tai mitä sieltä nyt tupsahtaakaan. :-) Toivottavasti teillä on kaikki mukavasti. Mä oon pakannu laukut ja enää pitää printtaa matkalippu ja sit alkaa loma!

No comments:

Post a Comment