17 October 2014

A day off

DSC_3740
I spent my day off sorting out my wardrobe and trying on different clothes. I managed to organize it nicely and neatly, even though I have a very limited space because I share the wardrobe with my boyfriend. I also went to get my weekly food shopping including about six kilos of fruit and vegetables. :-D I have been extremely forgetful lately, I think it must be related to the sudden studying because I experienced the same type of thing when I did my a-levels. The main reason I went to do my shopping was to get cheese, and obviously I forgot it. The other day I thought I had lost my bus ticket. Luckily the kind bus driver told me to take a seat and to look for my ticket, which I then immediately found right in my pocket, where I had put it 5 minutes ago. There are a lot of things to learn and it's not a surprise to feel a bit overwhelmed, I suppose. 
DSC_3749
That's why I think it was good to have an easy-going day today. Tomorrow I'm gonna be at work all day, so I don't really have to do excessive thinking, apart from figuring out what medicines to sell to sick people of course. I have been working in the pharmacy a lot more recently, as I have contracted hours on there on Saturdays. Photo counter has had a lot of stuff going on because they had new machines installed, so it's just been a lot easier working in the pharmacy. I feel like I've been learning a lot more and been doing a bit of handing out of prescriptions, too. I feel so happy when I realise I remember and understand something, that's why I think I enjoy university as much as I do. I don't find the readings to be too much of an effort because I want to learn it and I want to be good at it. I have done all my readings so far and now I have Sunday for everything else, it's amazing.
DSC_3757
We had double discount days in Boots this week and I decided to get myself some cheap(er) make up. I have been using Bare Minerals for a couple of years now, and their touch up veil is great, and so is the eye-brightener. I have Vichy foundation though, because it has better coverage for my liking. They were £16 each, originally £22, which I think is a pretty good deal. A couple of years back I suddenly started getting loads of spots and a dermatologist told me to stop using Maybelline and all mainstream make-up because it has talc and all sorts of chemicals, which aren't good for your skin. Since then I've used mineral-based or dermatologically tested products. Now this is like the most random blog post even and I'm watching Body of Proof at the same time (which is like the best series ever) so I better finish it here. Talk to you soon!

+ Yhteenveto suomeksi ystäväiseni, koska suomeksi on vaan niin paljon helpompaa tiivistää. :-) Tänään oli erittäin odotettu vapaapäivä, jonka vietin lähinnä vaatekaappia siivoten ja vaatteita sovitellen. Kävin myös ruokakaupassa ja raahasin noin kuus kiloa vihanneksia ja hedelmiä kotiin, mutta unohdin tietty juuston, jonka takia alun perin lähin kauppaan. Oon muutenkin ollu tosi hajamielinen ja unohtelevainen ja musta tuntuu että opiskelulla on osansa siihen, koska mulla oli ylppäreiden aikaan samanlaista unohtelua. Yks aamu luulin hukanneeni bussikortin, vaikka olin pari minuuttia aikasemmin laittanu sen mun taskuun. Onneks mukava bussikuski sano että voin istua ja ettiä lipun ja löytyhän se heti. Siksipä päätin tänään pitää rennon vapaapäivän ja huomenna oonkin taas töissä. Onneks töissä ei paljoo tarvii ajatella, paitsi tietysti mitä lääkkeitä asiakkaille myy. Oon ollu nyt paljon enemmän apteekissa töissä koska valokuvapuolella vaihtu koneet ja siellä on ollu kamala häslinki kun mikään ei toimi. Apteekkiin on turvallista paeta ja musta tuntuu, että oon oppinu paljon enemmän ja oon saanu esim. antaa reseptilääkkeitä asiakkaille. Oppiminen on kyllä mukavaa ja siks oon tykänny yliopistostakin tosi paljon, kun se on vaan niin kivaa kun tajuaa ymmärtävänsä ja osaavansa! Oon tehny kaikki lukuläksytkin ajoissa, eikä ne tunnu yhtään ylitsepääsemättömiltä, vaikka tekstit onkin vaikeita ja englanniksi. Mulla on tavotteet korkeella enkä tyydy vaan pääsemään kursseista läpi vaan haluun oikeesti tajuta asiat. Meillä oli Bootsissa tupla-alennuspäivät, joten päätin ostaa vuoden meikit. Oon käyttäny Bare Mineralsin meikkejä pari vuotta, siitä asti kun kosmetologi kerto ettei Maybellinet sun muut tee muuta ku tuki ihoo kaiken maailman talilla sun muilla myrkyillä. Mut nyt katon Body of Proofia (mikä on paras sarja ikinä - täykkäreiden Catherine avaa murhattuja ruumiita ja selvittää sitä kautta murhia) eli parempi nyt keskittyä siihen ja kirjotella teille lisää toisena päivänä!

2 comments:

  1. Mä en oo ees tienny et käytät bare mineralssii xDD tai ainakaa muistanu :) oppimine pn nii hauskaa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oot sä kyl mun puuterin nähny ainaki! :-D Se on oikeesti!

    ReplyDelete