2 April 2015

Beaching

DSC_7671
DSC_7529
DSC_7600
DSC_7543
DSC_7556
DSC_7577
DSC_7571
DSC_7638
My  boyfriend and I went to the beach last week and had a lovely sunny day out with the dog. She absolutely loves running free and the beach is exactly the right place for that because she can run through all the puddles. Hunstanton is such a beautiful beach with the red and white rock wall and many seaweek covered rocks scattered around the beach. We had such a lovely time and now that I'm in Finland it feels like it was ages ago. :-D I got here on Tuesday and have had a relaxing time  so far (apart from this morning when my sister and I did a 30-minute killer workout). Tomorrow we're going to head to north east to see relatives and have two family events up there. I won't be coming back home because my parents will drop me off at the airport on Tuesday and I'll be heading back to England. I hope I can get as much out of this holiday as possible and feel all relaxed and ready to get on with my assingments and essays when I come back. I did start writing the first draft of my essay on the plane and started planning the magazine project so it seems going alright so far. Today we're just gonna stay home and maybe bake some Finnish biscuits because my grandparents are coming over later. At least after that killer workout we can be eating plenty of easter eggs and feel no guilt, haha! I really like these pictures and have so many ideas about photography because of the essay, so I might be writing  a bit more about it sometime soon, hopefully you're not getting bored of it yet. :-)

+ Mentiin poikakaverin kanssa rannalle viime viikolla ja oli niin ihana aurinkoinen päivä koiran kanssa. Se rakastaa vapaana juoksemista ja ranta on just oikee paikka sille kun voi juosta vesilätäkköjen läpi. Hunstanton on tosi kaunis rantakylä ja siellä on hauska kaksvärinen kallioseinä ja söpöjä pyöreitä merilevällä päällystettyjä kiviä. Meillä oli niin mukavaa ja nyt kun oon Suomessa tuntuu, että siitäi ois ikuisuus. :-D Tulin tänne tiistaina ja on ollu tosi rentouttavaa tähän asti (paitsi tän aamun rankkaa puolen tunnin siskon kanssa tehtyä jumppaa lukuun ottamatta). Huomenna mennään pohjanmaalle sukuloimaan ja pariin suvun tapahtumaan. En tuukkaan sitten enää takas kotiin vaan tiistaina vanhemmat vie mut suoraan lentokentälle. Toivon, että saisin mahdollisimman paljon irti tästä lomasta ja voisin palata Englantiin rentoutuneena ja valmiina tekemään projekteja ja esseitä. Alotin onneks jo yhen esseen lentokoneessa ja tein lehtiprojektin suunnitelmankin, joten hommat vaikuttaa etenevän ihan hyvin. Tänään me aiotaan olla vaan kotona ja leipoo ehkä jotain keksejä kun isovanhemmat tulee myöhemmin kylään. Ainakin jumpan jälkeen voi hyvällä omallatunnolla syödä pääsiäismunia, hehe. Tykkään tosi paljon näistä kuvista ja mulla on taas tosi paljon ideoita valokuvausaihetta koskien, kun oon pohtinu sitä esseekysymystä. Toivottavasti ette oo vielä kyllästyny aiheeseen koska voi olla, että kirjottelen siitä vielä postauksen jos toisenkin. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment