5 May 2015

Some realistic pictures of me

DSC_0424
DSC_0167
DSC_0436DSC_0036
DSC_0448
DSC_0028DSC_0397

For the past two weeks I have been studying pretty much all the time. Projects, presentations, evaluations and essays... Now I only have the long essays and one evaluation left to finish, and then it's all done! Today is pretty much my last day at uni and then I got to finish everything by the the 14th. Yesterday I took a well deserved day off as it was May bank holiday, and my boyfriend was off too. It's been really lovely and warm here, and summer's pretty much here. I'm hoping to get lots of extra shifts from work during the summer, and was thinking about looking for some experience in media industry if I can find anything. Well, my head can't think of anything else but uni work at the moment so we shall leave this here. The pictures are some shots my boyfriend took of me, I think they describe me pretty well, haha. Have a nice week.

+ Viimeset pari viikkoa oon pelkästään opiskellu. Projekteja, esitelmiä, arviointeja ja esseitä... Nyt on enää kaks esseetä ja yks arviointi jäljellä ja kaikki on tehty! Tänään on periaatteessa vika koulupäivä ja sit pitäis vaa saada kaikki tehtyä 14sta päivään mennessä. Eilen pidin ansaitun vapaapäivän kouluhommista koska täällä oli pyhäpäivä ja mun poikakaverikin oli vapaalla. Täällä on ollu ihanan lämmintä ja kesä on melkeenpä alkanu. Toivon mukaan saisin paljon ekstratunteja töistä kesällä, ja ajattelin kattella jos löytäisin jotain media-alan kokemustakin. Tällä hetkellä mun päähän ei mahu oikeen  muuta kun kouluhommia, joten jätän tää riittäköön tältä kertaa. :-D Kuvat on poikakaverin ottamia ja kuvaa mua aika osuvast,  aina kamera ojossa. Mukavaa viikkoa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment