7 November 2014

Saturday nights

DSC_4247
DSC_4263
DSC_4295
DSC_4278
DSC_4255

I work a late shift every Saturday, finishing at 8:15pm, and every time I'll go out for a meal with my Finnish friend Tiina. It's a great way of catching up and trying out new restaurants in Cambridge. I always have to wait for my bus till 9, so it's a brilliant way of killing an hour (or two, because we usually end up going home at 10, haha). Cambridge is so different at night, and in a couple of weeks the Christmas lights are going to be turned on again and it's gonna look amazing. I truly love Christmas time and the atmosphere. I have been writing my assessment today, and got the first draft done. I'm going to do another draft on Sunday and get some comments from my work mate. It doesn't really help that my Word trial runs out tomorrow and the Office packet has not arrived yet... Well, I can always write it on my university e-mail, even though it would be super awkward. :-D Hopefully I'll get the delivery on Monday and can get on with it, otherwise I will have to write it in the library, which might actually be a better idea because there's no distractions there, haha! 

+ Oon joka lauantai iltavuorossa ja pääsen vasta 20:15. Iltavuoroa piristämään ollaan kehitetty Tiinan kanssa traditio mennä syömään eri ravintoloihin ja vaihtaa viikon kuulumisia. Siinä samalla tulee odoteltua mun kello yheksän bussia, vaikka yleensä mennäänkin koteihimme vasta kymmeneltä. Cambridge on niin erinäkönen illalla ja kohta tänne tulee jouluvalot joka kulmaan ja sitten vasta onkin nättiä! Mä niin tykkään joulusta ja sen tunnelmasta. :-) Tänään mä oon kirjottanu esseetä ja sainkin ekan version just ja just kirjotettua, vaikka vähän lyhyeksi jäikin. Aion kirjottaa uuden version sunnuntaina, eikä projektia kauheesti helpota että mun Wordin testiaika loppuu huomenna eikä mun tilaama Officepaketti oo vielä saapunut... Onneks voin aina kirjottaa sitä yliopiston sähköpostiin kun siinä on wordin perustoiminnot, tai vaihtoehtoisesti mennä koulun kirjastoon kirjottamaan, mikä ois varmaan paras vaihtoehko koska siellä ei ois mitään häiriötekijöitä, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment