12 February 2015

Networked image

networked
Click on the picture to get to my blog I'm writing for the module called networked image. As part of the course we have to keep a blog and post all the projects there we are given. I might end up uploading some on here too if they're interesting enough. It's weird because we had to create it on Wordpress so it's a different platform than what I'm used to but I could pick quite a cool layout (even though you can't customize it without spending loads of money on it). It's gonna be interesting to see what kind of projects we get to do but it's a shame I have to wait for three hours for that module to start every Thursday. It seems to be all I'm interested in, even though today we basically just set up the blog and I was waiting for others because I've done it all before, haha.

Now the second week at uni is over and I even managed to do the first reading today! Don't ask me what it was about though. :-D I bought a pair of Nikes yesterday as I was in town with a Finnish friend who's working in Cambridge at the moment. I think I'm hooked on running and really hope that my knee does not get sore with the new shoes like it did with my 4-year-old pair. I think I might go test them tomorrow. I put a picture on instagram, my username is korhosjola. :-)

Klikatkaa kuvaa niin pääsette mun blogiin jonka loin networked image kurssia varten. Kurssin aikana aiotaan postata sinne erilaisia projekteja ja saatan ladata niitä tännekin jos ne on sopivia. Oli vähän outoo luoda wordpress-blogi kun oin käyttäny bloggeria niin monta vuotta. Sain onneks valittua aika mukavan ulkoasun vaikka sitä ei voinukkaan muokata maksamatta. tulee olemaan mielenkiintosta nähä millasia projekteja me tehään mut on vähän tylsää et mun pitää aina torstaisin odottaa kolme tuntia ton tunnin alkua. Se vaikuttaa olevan kaikkee sitä mistä mä oisin kiinnostunu, vaikka tänään vaan luotiin blogi ja mä lähinnä odottelin kun oon tehny sen kaiken ennenkin.

Nyt on toka kouluviikko takana ja onnistuin lukemaan ekan lukuläksyn alusta loppuun, mut älkää kysykö mitä siinä sanottiin. :-D Ostin eilen Niken juoksukengät kun olin kaupungilla suomalaisen kaverin kanssa, joka on täällä töissä nyt pari kuukautta. Oon vissii nyt innostunu juoksemisesta ja kun neljä vuotta vanhat lenkkarirääsyt sai mun jalat ja polven kipeeks nii toivottavasti noi uudet ois paremmat. En malta oottaa et pääsen testaamaan niitä huomenna. Laitoin kuvaa instagrammiin, mun nimimerkki on korhosjola. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment