17 March 2015

How is it going?

DSC_6974
DSC_7072
DSC_7064
DSC_7058
DSC_7038
DSC_6987
DSC_7021
DSC_7068
DSC_7078

Well, hello hello! I've been off my computer for a couple of days because I've been trying to get the readings done more and on Sunday I managed to catch a cold, which I've been trying to get rid of it since. Now, I've had a blocked nose and hiccups at the same time for the last ten minutes, and don't seem to get rid of hiccups. How is it that I can never get rid of hiccups? And if I ever get hiccups I'll definitely get them at least three times later on the day, this is a fact. :-D Anyways, these pictures are from the past couple of weeks and I had them saved on my drafts so I thought why not to write a quick update of how I'm doing to go with them. We were given a photography project last week, which my pair and I did yesterday. I posted in on my portfolio blog, and will probably post some of the photos on here too. We have done all the writing projects now and will focus on photography for a couple of weeks. I'm pretty thrilled, as you probably understand. We have to design a poster for a purpose we find important in Print media module, and I was really short of ideas. I did start at first but then realised what I was about to do wouldn't work so I had to start again. Next week I shall work hard during the hour break before the module and get something done because it has to be finished by the end of next week. I'm gonna get my hair cut on Thursday and I'm pretty excited! I'm also going to see a Finnish friend who's visiting Cambridge for a couple of days, and another friend who leaves next month. I've been popping vitamin c tablets all day and really hope to get rid of this cold by the end of this week. I want to go running, haha! Now I'm going to make some porridge for dinner and ask somebody to spook me to get rid of the hiccups because it's starting to hurt. Speak to you soon!

+ No heipä hei! Oon ollu poissa tietokoneelta nyt pari päivää koska oon yrittäny saada lukuläksyjä luettua ja sunnuntaina onnistuin saamaan flunssan, jota oon nyt yrittäny karistaa. Viimeset kymmenen minuuttia mulla on ollu nenä tukossa ja hikka samaan aikaan, enkä saa hikkaa loppumaan! Miksen mä ikinä saa hikkaa loppumaan? Jos joskus satun saamaan hikan niin se tulee aivan varmasti takas ainakin kolme kertaa saman päivän aikana, tosi juttu! :-D Joka tapauksessa, tässä vähän kuvia parilta viime viikolta. Mulla oli nää kuvat tallennettuina luonnoksiin, joten päätin kirjottaa vähän kuulumisia niiden kaveriksi. Meille annettiin tällä viikolla valokuvausprojekti, joka me tehtiin mun parin kanssa eilen. Laitoin sen jo portfolio-blogiin, mutta tännekin laitan ihan varmasti joitain kuvia. Kaikki kirjotusprojektit on nyt tehty, ja pari seuraavaa viikkoa keskitytään valokuvaukseen. Ymmärrätte varmaan, että oon aika innoissani. Print median tunnilla meijän pitää suunnitella juliste jostain aiheesta joka on meille läheinen ja multa oli vähän ideat loppu viime tunnilla. Alotin tekemään jotain, mutta tajusin ettei se toimiskaan ja mun piti alottaa alusta. Ens viikolla mun pitää mennä vähän aikasemmin luokkaan ja yrittää saada jotain kasaan, koska niiden pitää olla valmiit ens tunnin lopussa. Mulla on kampaaja torstaina ja oon melko innoissani! Suunnitelmissa on myös nähä suomalaista kaveria, joka tulee Cambridgeen pariksi päiväksi ja toista kaveria joka lähtee suomeen ens kuussa. Oon syöny tänään miljoona c-vitamiinitablettia ja toivon, että tää flunssa olis poissa tän viikon loppuun mennessä. Haluun juoksemaan, hehhee! Nyt mä meen tekemään puuroo illalliseks ja pyytää jotakuta pelästyttämään mut että saan tän hikan loppumaan koska se alkaa sattua. Palaillaan pian!

No comments:

Post a Comment