20 March 2015

Photography project behind the scenes

DSC_7384
DSC_7329
DSC_7313
DSC_7303
DSC_7327
DSC_7265
DSC_7277
DSC_7369
DSC_7406

On Monday we were doing the photography project, which was due yesterday, and I obviously couldn't resist taking some random shots. I absolutely love them little flowers and it makes me so happy to see the spring coming. For the photo project we decided to take photos of bikes, and because there's loads of them in Cambridge it was quite easy. It's nice to see the whole series of 14 photos, and you can find it on my portfolio blog, here. I've had a horrible cold all this week and have started getting a really nasty cough as well. The news telling about the smog in the UK doesn't really make me feel better, luckily I read that Cambridge is one of the least affected areas. Today I'm at work and before heading to town I decided to write another post about photography, as we are going through the photography theme in the networked image module. I posted it on my portfolio blog, here. You can have a read if you're interested in the topic. It's maybe a bit deeper than the post I put on here and has a bit of a different point of view. I just feel so passionate about photography and have all these thoughts about it. I really hope I'll do well answering the essay question. :-) I got my hair cut yesterday and I'm looooviiing it. You can have a peek on Instagram @korhosjola but I shall be putting some pictures up soonish. Have a lovely weekend!

+ Maanantaina kuvattiin valokuvaprojektia varten enkä tietenkää voinu vastustaa parin random kuvan nappaamista. Nähtiin myös ihania pieniä kukkasia ja sitä auttamatta tulee niin hyvälle mielelle kun tietää että kevät tulee. Valokuvaprojektin aiheeksi me valittiin polkupyörä, koska niitähän Cambridgesta löytyy. On kiva kattoo mitä saatiin aikaan ja tekin näätte lopputuloksen mun portfolioblogissä täällä. mulla on ollu kamala flunssa koko viikon ja nyt on alkanu olemaan tosi inhottavaa yskääkin. Ei kauheesti auta, että Englantiin on levinny jotain saastesumua, mutta onneks luin että Cambridgeen se ei oo niin pahasti vaikuttanu. Tänään mä oon töissä ja ennen kun lähen kaupungille ajattelin kirjottaa toisen postauksen valokuvaus-aiheesta, koska ollaan nyt käyty sitä läpi networked image kurssillakin. Laitoin sen mun portfolio-blogiin ja voitte lukea sen täällä. Voitte lukea jos aihe kiinnostaa, laitoin siihen vähän erilaisia pointteja ja ehkä vähän syvällisempää pohdiskelua. Valokuvaus vaan on mun intohimo, ja toivon että sen takia osaisin vastata hyvin siihen esseekysymykseen. :-) Kävin eilen kampaajalla ja rakastan mun uusia hiuksia! Voitte käydä kurkkaamassa instagrammissa @korhosjola, mut laitan varmaan tännekkin kuvia piakkoin. Mukavaa viikonloppua kaikille!

No comments:

Post a Comment